Do you know a new tool called “Check Email exists (extended)” has been published in our catalog?
What can I do with this tool?
If you use this tool you can discover if an email is valid, hardbounce, softbounce, spamtrap, free, temporary and recipient exists.
There are catchall (like Yahoo) or temporary domains that do not return the actual existence of an email. For those cases, and for certain blocked system accounts, you can receive bounced mails.
Usual bounce ratio after cleaning is lower than 3%, but it depends on your email domain list
After using this tool you will verify easily your data. If you want to know more about data verification, check our post How to treat your data (II): Validation.
Who can use this tool?
The tool “Email exists (extended)” is designed for:
- ECommerce merchants
- Data Scientists
- Growth Hackers
What parameters can I use?
To use the tool “Email exists (extended)”, you need to have the following field/s in your file, database, form or application:
What fields can I get?
If you use the tool “Check Email exists (extended)” you will obtain next output fields:
- error: If there is an error related with format, domain not valid or server not avaiable, 'true' value will appear
- catchall: If domains accepts all emails, contains 'true'
- domain: Contains domain analyzed
- isp: Contains domain isp name, grouping by Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Others
- exist: If receiver exists, contains 'true'. Softbounces will be considered as existing recipient
- hardbounce: If recipient doesn't exist, 'true' value will appear. Any email sent to the address will be returned to emissor
- youmean: It shows an alternative email if checked domain doesn't have an MX record
- response: It shows the error reason. Possible returned values: invalid-format, invalid-domain, timeout, catchall, softbounce, spamtrap, deliverable, undeliverable, … Errors are descriptive
- softbounce: If recipient exists, but can't receive emails due to differente reasons (acount blocked, full account, …), 'true' value will appear
- spamtrap: If recipient belongs to a restricted account for administrative uses in domain, affecting delivery and IP reputation, 'true' value will appear
- free: If email domain is a from a free service (hotmail, gmail, …), 'true' value will appear
- disposable: If email domain is a temporary email domain service, 'true' value will appear
- role: If email is a system or generic account, 'true' value will appear
- robinson: If recipient exist in Robinson list (Spain), 'true' value will appear
- alias: If email recipient is an alias, 'true' value will appear
Testing on the web catalog
If you browse our catalog, choose “I work on It area”:
You can find tool several ways from the catalog:
Writing “Email exists (extended)” or any of tool params (email) in search input, pushing enter and clicking on the tool
Clicking on communication > Verify > “Check Email exists (extended)” on “Category” view.
You can go to the tool page to test online for free.
After that, complete mandatory params on free test section and click on “test it”.
Using the tool from web wizard
Web wizard allows processing any file (download sample template), database or cloud application using existing data tools.
Choose your preferred data source and go ahead.
You can get extended details about wizard at “title”.
Now, you can see a data preview of your source.
Choose field (email) or category (communication), action (verify), tool “Check Email exists (extended)” and assign columns to parameters.
Add tool to view the estimated cost and process it
Boosting data from Google Sheets
First, you need to install UProc for Sheets from Google Apps marketplace.
Open panel “Add-ons” > “UProc for Sheets” and choose “I work on It area”.
Select field (email), select tool “Check Email exists (extended)” and assign columns to parameters.
Ensure that your sheet has next headers: email
Check “My sheet has headers” and “Process data”.
If your sheet has more than 200 rows, please use wizard instead.
Automating tool at Zapier
Zapier automates your business flow with any application you currently use in your workday.
Please, access UProc beta to create zaps at Zapier.
To boost your flow, add a new Uproc zap (you need to add your UProc account to Zapier)
Choose the group (communication), tool “Check Email exists (extended)” and assign values to “email” using data from other zaps or fixed values.
Add more zaps to send data wherever you want.
Use tool by API
Go to tool page and click on “Show API information”.
Choose your preferred language and method to process your data (one value, multiple values or streams – files, databases and cloud applications -).
Copy generated API code to your environment and launch it.
How much does it cost?
This tool costs €3 if you process 1000 rows.
If you have a lot of rows to be processed you can check our discounts at Purchase section, completing the next data:
How many rows do you want to process?
Choose field (email) or category (communication), action (verify) and “Check Email exists (extended)”.
Click on “Add tool” to generate budget
You will see how much it costs processing your rows with “Check Email exists (extended)”.
That’s all folks
Thanks for reading this post and enjoy improving your data.
You can make Uproc better. Share your thoughts with us to add new tools or improve any other aspect of the platform.