Do you know a new tool called “Get Mobile lookup” has been published in our catalog?
What can I do with this tool?
If you use this tool you can discover if mobile exist via real time [HLR](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_location_register) query, as well as portability and roaming data
After using this tool you will enrich easily your data. If you want to know more about data enrichment, check our post How to treat your data(III): Completion.
Who can use this tool?
The tool “Mobile lookup” is designed for the following working areas:
- Data Science
What parameters can I use?
To use the tool “Mobile lookup”, you need to have the following field/s in your file, database, form or application:
What fields can I get?
If you use the tool “Get Mobile lookup” you will obtain next output fields:
- alive: If mobile is switched on, a 'true' value will appear (depends on network)
- exist: If mobile number exists in network operator, a 'true' value will appear
- is_roaming: If mobile is in roaming mode, a 'true' value will appear
- roaming_network: If mobile is in roaming mode, roaming network will be shown
- roaming_country: If mobile is in roaming mode, roaming country will be shown
- is_ported: If mobile was ported, 'true' value will appear
- ported_network: If mobile was ported, previous network will be shown
- ported_country: If mobile was ported, previous country will be shown
- country: It shows country assigned to mobile
- network: It shows network assigned to mobile
- sms: If mobile supports sms service, 'true' value will appear
- reason: Show reason if any error has ocurred
- error: If mobile must be rechecked due to any error (network not responding, …), 'true' value will appear
Testing on the web catalog
If you browse our catalog, choose “I work on It area”:
You can find tool several ways from the catalog:
Writing “Mobile lookup” or any of tool params (mobile) in search input, pushing enter and clicking on the tool
Clicking on communication > Enrich > “Get Mobile lookup” on “Category” view.
You can go to the tool page to test online for free.
After that, complete mandatory params on free test section and click on “test it”.
Using the tool from web wizard
Web wizard allows processing any file (download sample template), database or cloud application using existing data tools.
Choose your preferred data source and go ahead.
You can get extended details about wizard at “title”.
Now, you can see a data preview of your source.
Choose field (mobile) or category (communication), action (enrich), tool “Get Mobile lookup” and assign columns to parameters.
Add tool to view the estimated cost and process it
Boosting data from Google Sheets
First, you need to install UProc for Sheets from Google Apps marketplace.
Open panel “Add-ons” > “UProc for Sheets” and choose “I work on It area”.
Select field (mobile), select tool “Get Mobile lookup” and assign columns to parameters.
Ensure that your sheet has next headers: mobile
Check “My sheet has headers” and “Process data”.
If your sheet has more than 200 rows, please use wizard instead.
Automating tool at Zapier
Zapier automates your business flow with any application you currently use in your workday.
Please, access UProc beta to create zaps at Zapier.
To boost your flow, add a new Uproc zap (you need to add your UProc account to Zapier)
Choose the group (communication), tool “Get Mobile lookup” and assign values to “mobile” using data from other zaps or fixed values.
Add more zaps to send data wherever you want.
Use tool by API
Go to tool page and click on “Show API information”.
Choose your preferred language and method to process your data (one value, multiple values or streams – files, databases and cloud applications -).
Copy generated API code to your environment and launch it.
How much does it cost?
This tool costs €10 if you process 1000 rows.
If you have a lot of rows to be processed you can check our discounts at Purchase section, completing the next data:
How many rows do you want to process?
Choose field (mobile) or category (communication), action (enrich) and “Get Mobile lookup”.
Click on “Add tool” to generate budget
You will see how much it costs processing your rows with “Get Mobile lookup”.
That’s all folks
Thanks for reading this post and enjoy improving your data.
You can make Uproc better. Share your thoughts with us to add new tools or improve any other aspect of the platform.