Effective date: January 1, 2016
I. Collection and use of information
What information does uProc collect about me and why?
If you register or maintain a UProc Service account:
- We collect your username, email address and contact preferences.
- To create and support your uProc Service account.
- To get in touch with you.
- To send you marketing emails and special offers, unless you deactivate it as explained in the next section “Will uProc contact me?”.
- To verify your email address to help prevent spam, fraud and abuse.
Your name and other personal information
- To appear in your user profile.
The geographical area when interacting with the Service, as well as the language you select:
- To locate your interaction with the Service and improve our understanding of how users interact with the Service.
- To help you verify the use of your account: We provide you with the recent history of IP addresses through your account settings.
- To help us comply with legal restrictions that may limit the permitted use of our Service and products.
- To load in your payments the tax rate according to your country of origin.
The actions you take on your account, including the use of certain product features and the storage of certain forms of content.
- To administer the Service and improve the functions and use of the Service.
- To suggest functions, products and services of uProc that may improve your use of the Service.
Non-personally identifiable information that indicates your association with one of our business partners or promotions (if applicable):
- To process your payment. (In most cases, uProc uses third-party payment processors and therefore only has limited information about your payment transactions).
If you visit uProc.io:
- We collect your email address (if you provide it).
- To help you create a uProc Service account.
- To get in touch with you.
- Please, check the following section and our Cookies Information Page.
What tracking information does uProc collect about me or my devices?
Will uProc contact me?
You will continue to receive essential information related to the account and the Service, even if you cancel your subscription to promotional emails.
II. Access and Disclosure of Information
Does uProc share my Personal Information or my Content?
EUProc’s business model does not sell or rent your information. We only disclose your information – and therefore, the minimum information necessary – when:
- We have your explicit consent to share information.
- We need to share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf in order to operate the Service, complete your payment transactions and help us get in touch with you as described in this policy. Likewise, said suppliers are subject to strict obligations in relation to data protection.
- We need to share your information with the distributors of a Payment Service or product in order to ensure the accuracy in the payment of said Payment Service or product, the management of your account and the delivery of your purchase, as well as the services of Support related.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service in order to enforce them or when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, alleged fraud or potential threats against persons, property or systems of who work in the Service.
- We determine that access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of uProc and users of the Service or is required to comply with applicable laws, including the compliance with warranties, court orders or other legal processes.
- We do so in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
The content or some third-party plugins incorporated into the Service, such as the Facebook “Like” button that appears in uProc.io, will allow its operators to know that you have visited our website, and they can combine this information with other identifiable information they have collected about their visits to other websites or online services. For more information with additional examples, see the “Social Media Functions” section of our Cookies Information Page.
We do not share your account information or user activity history with third parties in order to send you advertising.
III. Storage and Data transfer
Where is my information stored?
Please note that Personal Information and Content sent to uProc will be transferred to a data center located in Europe. If you publish information on the sites of uProc you are confirming your consent for such information, including information and personal content, to be transmitted, hosted and accessible in Europe.
The laws or data privacy regulations of your country may be different from those of Europe.
How can I correct or access the information that uProc has about me?
If you wish to (i) access any Personal Information we have about you; (ii) request that we correct or delete the Personal Information we have about you; or (iii) request that we not use or stop using your Personal Information for advertising purposes, you can contact us at hello AT uproc POINT io. We will comply with such requests to the extent required by law or our policies and subject to the limitations of our systems.
How secure is my information?
uProc is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. We use industry-standard cryptographic encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (TLS) or secure connection layer (SSL) technology. However, it cannot be guaranteed that the transmission of data through the Internet is 100% secure, and therefore, we can not guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to us; consequently, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
When we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of administrative, physical and logical security measures. The security of information stored locally on your computing device depends on you making use of the security features of your device. We recommend that you take appropriate measures to ensure the security of all computing devices used with our applications and Service.
If uProc learns that there has been a breach of the security systems, we may attempt to notify you and provide you with information about the protective measures, if available, through the email address you have provided to us or by posting a notice in our website and/or through other communication platforms.
IV. Deletion of information
What happens if I want to stop using uProc?
You can remove the Content from the service at any time, and stop using the uProc Service at any time. If you deactivate your account, the Content of it will be deleted. If you delete the information, it will no longer be accessible to you, but residual copies of your deleted Content may still exist in the uProc Service backup, as well as file systems for a period of up to one year, due to the nature of the operations of these systems.
What happens if uProc closes my account?
If uProc deactivates your Service account due to the violation of the Terms of Service, then you may contact uProc to request the deletion of your data, and uProc will evaluate that request case by case, under our legal obligations.
V. General clause
Under the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that all personal data that you provide through this website will be incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by of KILLIA, in order to be able to provide the services requested, as well as to keep you informed, including by electronic means and periodically, on matters relating to the activity of the company and its services.
You expressly consent that KILLIA may transfer your data in order to keep you informed, including by electronic means and periodically, about matters related to its activities and services.
VI. Contact Us
How can I contact uProc?
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the processing of your personal data from your profile on the web, by email addressed to hello AT uproc POINT io or by postal mail to:
- Killia Technologies S.L.
- Plaza Jaume I, 12, 1º1ª, 08402, Granollers, Spain