Do you want to find a company, but you only have its domain? In this post, we provide you with a guide on how to easily enrich your data.
When do I need to search for a company by domain?
You need to complete all the data of a company by domain, when a user has left the company mail or completed the domain.
Completing a company’s data allows for:
- Simplifying the data capture process.
- Automatize data collecting.
- Knowing the future client much better.
- Getting additional contact data (phones and mails) and geolocation data in order to enrich your data sources.
- Create and carry out customized outbound campaigns (phone or mail), customized and segmented according to the company data.
Starting from the obtained data, you are able to make several complementary actions, which will give you more flexibility.
What data can I obtain from searching a company by domain?
The search for a company by domain allows you to get the following fields:
- Postal code
- Contact e-mails
- Contact phones
- Company website
Besides, you may obtain other related data with the company domain, such as social media linked to the company domain.
How does UProc help you in the enrichment process?
UProc was born with the goal of providing all the necessary utilities to debug, validate, enrich and unify all your data sources in a centralized and categorized catalog, with multiple data families and typologies.
In the case that you want to enrich the values of your data sources and get a company with its domain, you can access the Catalog and follow these steps:
- Type “domain” on the Catalog searcher and press Enter.
- Click on any of the tools found: Search by domain.
- Once you are in the tool, you can verify any value of your datasources, or consult the available examples, clicking on “Try Now”.
After verifying the value of the service, you can see the result of your request below the entry data.
To easily integrate you can use our API. If you click the link “Show API information” you may find examples in multiple programming languages that your technical team can use to accelerate the integration process with UProc.
Can I enrich multiple values with UProc?
To validate multiple emails you have to register and use the Processing Assistant (uploading a file –Excel or CSV-) or to make a call to the API.
Do you need a better understanding of what the enrichment entails?
You can read our entry about How to treat your data (III): Completion , to answer your questions about the validation process.
Besides, we are at your disposal from the chat or the contact form, to address any question or query you might have about the service.