Do you want to find an exact address from a search, or do you need to complete geographical data of a user of your data sources but you do not know how? In this post, we provide you with a guide on how to easily enrich your data.
When do I have to complete an exact address?
You need to complete postal addresses when you detect that some of the following fields are missing:
- Street number
- Postal code
- Autonomous community
Besides, it is possible that you may already have the aforementioned fields, but they have a low reliability because they depend on the input of a user’s data.
All those cases can be resolved with a postal address completion based on a partial search.
What is the use of completing a postal address?
Completing a postal address allows you to:
- Homogenize and campify (or assign) different data in the correct order, and in the field of your sources.
- Resolve errors of a partial address, obtaining an existing real address to the portal (or street number).
- Customize communication campaigns (telemarketing or e-mail) with real street data.
These are some of the benefits of postal address completion.
How does UProc help you in the enrichment process?
UProc was born with the goal of providing all the necessary utilities to debug, validate, enrich and unify all your data sources in a centralized and categorized catalog, with multiple data families and typologies.
In the case that you want to enrich the values of your data sources with the exact address, you can access the Catalog and follow these steps:
- Type “Exact Address” on the Catalog searcher, and press Enter.
- Click on any of the tools found: Exact Address.
- Once you are in the tool, you can test any value of your data sources, or consult the available examples, clicking on “Try Now”.
After verifying the value of the service, you can see the result of your request below the entry data.
To easily integrate you can use our API. If you click the link “Show API information” you may find examples in multiple programming languages that your technical team can use to accelerate the integration process with UProc.
Can I enrich multiple values with UProc?
To validate multiple emails you have to register and use the Processing Assistant (uploading a file –Excel or CSV-) or to make a call to the API.
Do you need a better understanding of what the enrichment entails?
You can read our entry about How to treat your data (III): Completion , to answer your questions about the validation process.
Besides, we are at your disposal from the chat or the contact form, to address any question or query you might have about the service.