Do you want to obtain the data from a product on Amazon? In this post, we provide you with a guide on how to easily enrich your data.
Why do I need to search for a product on Amazon?
Product search on Amazon is useful if:
- You are a seller of products in the Marketplace.
- You have a catalog of your own products.
- You want to avoid manually checking products on the web.
By consulting the products on Amazon you are able to:
- Obtain data related to the product.
- Make comparisons of your catalog with your competitors’ products.
- Obtain sale prices for second-hand or new products.
- See the number of items sold each day.
What can you obtain with the product search?
To search for a product you can use an ASIN, SKU, UPC or EAN code, and you will obtain the following data:
- ASIN, EAN, UPC and SKU codes.
- Sales URL.
- Sale price.
How does UProc help you in the enrichment process?
UProc was born with the goal of providing all the necessary utilities to debug, validate, enrich and unify all your data sources in a centralized and categorized catalog, with multiple data families and typologies.
In the case that you want to enrich the values of your data sources with the search of a product, you can access the Catalog and follow these steps:
- Type “ASIN“, “UPC“, “EAN“, “SKU” in the Catalog searcher and press Enter.
- Click on any of the following tools:
- Once in the tool, you can verify any ASIN code of your data sources, or consult the available exambles clicking on “Try Now”.
After verifying the value of the service, you can see the result of your request below the entry data.
To easily integrate you can use our API. If you click the link “Show API information” you may find examples in multiple programming languages to accelerate the integration process with UProc.
Can I enrich multiple values with UProc?
To validate multiple emails you have to register and use the Processing Assistant (uploading a file –Excel or CSV-) or to make a call to the API.
Do you need a better understanding of what the enrichment entails?
You can read our entry about How to treat your data (III): Completion , to answer your questions about the validation process.
Besides, we are at your disposal from the chat or the contact form, to address any question or query you might have about the service.