The LinkedIn bot allows you to generate lists of B2B contacts, paging by the results of LinkedIn, filling in the data of people and companies, and synchronizing the lists with your preferred services in no time.
What does the bot give me?
With the bot you save a lot of hours in:
Just defining your search in Sales and running the bot (you do all of that in 1 minute) uProc takes care of the whole process.
In less than 10 minutes you will have a list of 500 prospects automatically synchronized in your CRM.
Your prospecting team will be able to feed the outbound funnel effortlessly and the SDRs will focus on qualifying the new leads that are entering the outbound.
What kind of campaigns can you do?
If the data is available, you will be able to carry out campaigns of:
- Cold Emailing.
- LinkedIn (automation).
- Door to door.
And you can feed the campaigns automatically. That last!
Where does the bot work from?
You can use the bot to extract contacts from:
- The LinkedIn contact search engine (yes, with the free version it also works).
- The Sales Navigator contact finder (paying).
- Lists created in Sales Navigator (paying).
Could my account be affected?
Unlike other utilities to extract LinkedIn data:
- We imitate a human behavior paging through the results calmly.
- We do not enter the profiles of contacts or companies. We deduce all the data from the results lists by consulting different services and databases. This will prevent overuse of your account.
You need a uProc account
In order to use the Bot, you need to have an account on the platform.
You can register from the web .
Install the Chrome extension
You need to install the following Chrome extension to use the bot:
https: // chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/uproc-for-linkedin/odfhegllgcagejmjbanonlofmllejfea?hl=en&authuser=0
Configure the extension
You already have it installed. But you need to configure the extension to use your uProc account from Linkedin.
If you click on the icon of your browser’s extension, a popup will appear asking you for the Email and Api Key credentials (use the real key):
You can find your credentials in the Integrations section.
Copy the data in the popup and click on the Login button.
How can you tell if the extension is active?
To check if the extension is properly configured, you can access:
- The LinkedIn search engine:
https://www.linkedin.com/search/results / people /? keywords = how
- The Sales Navigator contact finder.
https://www.linkedin.com/sales/search/ people? keywords = how
- A list of leads in Sales Navigator.
If it is properly installed, you will see a popup similar to the one in the image below:
Create a list
The normal thing is to define a list for each new search you do on LinkedIn.
Next, you have to create the list from the Lists section:
Once the list is created, you need to reload the LinkedIn page for the list to appear in the bot dropdown.
Define which contacts you accept on your lists
From the configuration of your profile you can define what type of contacts you accept in your lists according to whether they have:
- Email or phone
- Email and telephone
You can configure all the filters from your Profile & gt; Lists
How can you start the bot?
In the bot’s popup, you have to choose:
- The number of results to extract (look at the results available on the page).
- The completion mode:
- “Don’t enrich them” to extract the data directly without enriching
- “Enrich them” to try to discover company data, contact email and other complementary information.
- The list created where you want to save the contacts extracted from the page.
- Click on “Start bot” to start the bot.
For the bot to work properly, it is necessary to leave the browser with the bot working and check that everything fits well in the uProc list.
As the bot progresses, the leads will be saved in the selected list. You can check the list in uProc to make sure everything is working properly.
And if you have an active webhook, the data will be automatically sent to your systems (in the example, we have decided to send the data to our Airtable):
What fields does the bot provide?
If you decide to fill in the contacts, the bot will also look for all the following additional data at the person and company level:
- Company General
- Company contact
- Company financial
- Revenue (estimate)
- Company Social
- Company technologies:
It contains the technologies detected on the website and domain of the company, such as: Prestashop, Shopify, Hubspot, …
Send the contacts wherever you want
Within each list, you can define multiple webhooks.
Each added webhook allows you to send the contacts that enter the list to an external service.
In our case, we have a webhook with n8n to send the data at the same time to:
- A table in Airtable
- A list in Active Campaign.
- The Hubspot CRM.
The task is as follows in our n8n (you can download the flow and import it from the” Import from URL “option of n8n):
In the case of sending the data to Airtable, once the data has been sent we would see the following table:
In addition, you have an option to forward all existing contacts in the list to the active webhooks that you add to quickly synchronize the data.
Do you need to sync a lot of contacts?
If you want to synchronize a high volume of contacts with other services and you want to avoid that the costs of automation platforms skyrocket, I recommend using n8n .
Don’t have n8n? No problem.
You have several options:
- Install an n8n on a server. You can hire your server and try the installer from the community-n8n .
- Use n8n.cloud where you already have everything ready to create your tasks online without needing a server. It is a service that allows executing a number of tasks per month according to the contracted plan.
- Hire a n8n server in Killia with unlimited tasks, unlimited monthly executions and with limited resources. Perfect for syncing around 50,000 leads per month and creating light, one-time tasks.
In addition, the people at Killia can help you set up a custom task in n8n to prepare your data and synchronize it with the services you use.
Download all contacts
Within the list, you can also download all the contacts by clicking on “Download in Csv”.
After a while, you will receive an email from uProc with a link to easily download the list.
You can see a Google Sheets example here .