Do you know a new tool called “Check Email exists (simple)” has been published in our catalog?
What can I do with this tool?
If you use this tool you can discover if the email recipient exists, returning email status. Tool returns next responses:
- invalid-format : Email has an invalid format.
- invalid-domain : Email domain cannot receive emails.
- timeout : The email server has returned no response about email. The server may be down, but the email could exist.
- catchall : Email server does not return a reliable response about the existence of the recipient. Email must be discarded in campaigns.
- spamtrap : These are emails whose senders were marked as spam in a shipment. It is recommended not to use them in campaigns.
- softbounce : This is an email that exists but has an account blocked or does not have enough space to receive more emails.
- disposable : The email belongs to a temporary domain. Emails from these domains will bounce after some time.
- unknown, unknown-error : An error has occurred on the destination server when requesting more information about the email. They are emails that can be included in campaigns.
- undeliverable : Email does not exist on the server. They are emails to be discarded in campaigns.
- deliverable : The email exists on the server. They are the valid emails for the campaigns.
If you want to know all email properties, use check-email-exists-extended.
Usual bounce ratio after cleaning is lower than 3%, but it depends on your email domain list.
After using this tool you will verify easily your data. If you want to know more about data verification, check our post How to treat your data (II): Validation.
Who can use this tool?
The tool “Email exists (simple)” is designed for:
- ECommerce merchants
- Data Scientists
- Growth Hackers
What parameters can I use?
To use the tool “Email exists (simple)”, you need to have the following field/s in your file, database, form or application:
What fields can I get?
If you use the tool “Check Email exists (simple)” you will obtain next output fields:
- result: true or false
Testing on the web catalog
If you browse our catalog, choose “I work on It area”:
You can find tool several ways from the catalog:
Writing “Email exists (simple)” or any of tool params (email) in search input, pushing enter and clicking on the tool
Clicking on communication > Verify > “Check Email exists (simple)” on “Category” view.
You can go to the tool page to test online for free.
After that, complete mandatory params on free test section and click on “test it”.
Using the tool from web wizard
Web wizard allows processing any file (download sample template), database or cloud application using existing data tools.
Choose your preferred data source and go ahead.
You can get extended details about wizard at “title”.
Now, you can see a data preview of your source.
Choose field (email) or category (communication), action (verify), tool “Check Email exists (simple)” and assign columns to parameters.
Add tool to view the estimated cost and process it
Boosting data from Google Sheets
First, you need to install uProc for Sheets from Google Apps marketplace.
Open panel “Add-ons” > “uProc for Sheets” and choose “I work on It area”.
Select field (email), select tool “Check Email exists (simple)” and assign columns to parameters.
Ensure that your sheet has next headers: email
Check “My sheet has headers” and “Process data”.
If your sheet has more than 200 rows, please use wizard instead.
Check our video tutorial about how to use this tool from Google Sheets:
Automating tool at Zapier
Zapier automates your business flow with any application you currently use in your workday.
Please, access to uProc integration to create zaps at Zapier.
To boost your flow, add a new uProc zap (you need to add your uProc account to Zapier)
Choose the group (communication), tool “Check Email exists (simple)” and assign values to “email” using data from other zaps or fixed values.
Add more zaps to send data wherever you want.
Use tool by API
Go to tool page and click on “Show API information”.
Choose your preferred language and method to process your data (one value, multiple values or streams – files, databases and cloud applications -).
Copy generated API code to your environment and launch it.
How much does it cost?
This tool costs €2.5 if you process 1000 rows.
If you have a lot of rows to be processed you can check our discounts at Purchase section, completing the next data:
How many rows do you want to process?
Choose field (email) or category (communication), action (verify) and “Check Email exists (simple)”.
Click on “Add tool” to generate budget
You will see how much it costs processing your rows with “Check Email exists (simple)”.
That’s all folks
Thanks for reading this post and enjoy improving your data.
You can make uProc better. Share your thoughts with us to add new tools or improve any other aspect of the platform.