Updated on July 15, 2018
Getting ready for the GDPR
Organizations established in the EU and processing personal data of EU-based individuals will, in almost all cases, be required to comply with the GDPR by May 25, 2018. The GDPR updates and harmonizes the framework for processing personal data in the European Union, and brings with it new obligations for organizations and new rights for individuals. Many organizations, large and small, are now preparing for the new regulation.
The team at UProc is fully committed to complying with the requirements of the GDPR. Our legal and policy experts have closely analyzed the requirements of the GDPR and continue to monitor new guidance on best practices for implementing the requirements of the GDPR. We have taken these new requirements to heart and made changes to our products, contracts, and policies to ensure that we are fully in compliance with the GDPR before May 25, 2018. UProc services will comply with the GDPR when it becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018.
Worldwide Product Compliance
Many of our customers operate in multiple jurisdictions around the world. To ensure a consistent user experience, UProc has adopted the GDPR requirements to our entire platform and support it worldwide. We believe that the use of uniform rules and program logic will greatly enhance our all customers’ ability to comply with the GDPR’s requirements.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and we shall work diligently to respect your choices and requests regarding your Personal Information. The purpose of the list stipulated below is to allow Users and Contacts to exercise their rights under applicable privacy and data protection regulations:
- Right of Access: You may request to access your Personal Information and obtain a copy of Personal Information which is being processed by UProc. In the event that you request to know what Personal Information is being processed by us, we will provide you with the following information free of charge: purposes of processing; categories of Personal Information processed; recipient(s) of Personal Information; length of time during which the Personal Information will be stored; your privacy rights; and information on data transfers. Such requests will be made by sending a request to Support@uproc.io, please make sure to provide your relevant details.
- Right of Rectification: You may request to change, update or complete any missing data we process about you, by sending an email to Support@Uproc.io with your relevant details. Please note that we may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
- Right of Erasure: You may at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information. In this case, if there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing of your Personal Information (e.g. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, etc.) and the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will erase your data. Such withdrawal of consent will be made by sending an email to Support@Uproc.io with your relevant details.
- Right of Restriction of Processing: You may request us to restrict processing of your Personal Information if one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you; (ii) the processing is unlawful; or (iii) if we no longer need the Personal Information. Such request will be made by sending an email with the relevant details to Support@Uproc.io.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Such request will be made by sending an email with your relevant details to Support@Uproc.io
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
Personal Information will be retained by UProc in such a way that you can be identified only as long as is necessary for UProc’s processing activities (“Processing Date”). UProc will adopt the same retention policy for all Users and Contacts regardless of their place of residence, which will follow the reasonable mandatory retention period, which is 1 year as from the Processing Date
Please note that we may retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to remove Business Profiles existing in our servers or if you prefer that we will not disclose your Business Profiles with our Users, vendors or business partners, you may opt-out by filling in your relevant details here. In this case, we shall not continue to use or disclose your Business Profiles.
Please be notified: some of the information that is gathered about you may arrive from the web and is public by other platforms. In some cases, you may encounter your details again after the request for removal, in case they were re-collected over the web, contributed by other partners or in other means that are not including access to your device. We recommend you to periodically check your profile or the Services to ensure that your then-existed profile or account include only the Information you chose to have displayed.
Data Protection Officer
Our main selected DPO is Miquel Colomer and email email@example.com. Please, let him know any doubt or request.
Our systems use next third-party processors that could receive your data:
- Stripe, United States of America, processes your payment requests.
- Drift, United States of America, processes chat and saves your email, IP and conversations.
- Mailchimp, United States of America, processes newsletters.
- Mailgun, United States of America, sends transactional emails.
- Full Contact, United States of America, could process queries about emails.
- Google Maps, United States or America, processes any geolocation related query and saves any web interaction through Google Analytics.
- GmtSms, Singapur, processes mobile verification and portability.
- Infobip, United Kingdom, processes mobile verification and portability.
- OVH, France, processes any requests in our servers.
- Amazon, Ireland, receives any request related to email verification and scrapping tasks.
- Holded SL, Spain, receives your data when a payment is done.
- Killia Technologies SL, Spain, generates invoices for your payments.